Total Building Commissioning
Possessing a knowledge and experience based understanding of design and construction procedures enables RSACx to identify and fulfill project requirements thoroughly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Through our comprehensive total building commissioning process, we make certain that all building systems function according to design intent.
Total Building Commissioning Services
Our total building commissioning services are tailored to meet the needs of each individual project:
- Review of Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR)
- Basis of Design (BOD) document review
- Plan review
- Submittal of Compliance Review
- Web-based Commissioning (Cx) Plan development and documentation
- Web-based system monitoring and trending
- System verification checklists
- Functional performance testing
- Development of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Systems Manual
- Operational and maintenance training verification
- Final commissioning report
- 10-month review
Bringing RSACx on board early in the development cycle is key to ensuring the success of your building project. Our early involvement can save project owners, contractors, and builders time and money by identifying potential problems during the design phase, detecting installation issues during construction, and verifying correct system operation during the acceptance stage.
Consult Our Certified Professionals
If you are interested in achieving optimal building performance through total building commissioning, please contact RSACx today to speak with one of our ACG Certified Commissioning Authorities.